All consultations include full clinical photography, VISIA skin analysis and thorough treatment planning. Consultation costs are fully redeemable against any treatment should you wish to proceed.
Initial consultation with doctor $95
Initial consultation with dermal clinician $50
Medical Treatment Pricing
We look to give our clients the best value when it comes to our cosmetic injectables and medical cosmetic procedures. Outlined below is our pricing to give you a good indication of the investment for each procedure.
- Brand ‘B’ $15 per unit
- Brand ‘D’ $5 per unit
‘TOX TUESDAY’ 20% off all brands of anti-wrinkle injections on Tuesdays
- Brand ‘B’ $12 per unit
- Brand ‘D’ $4 per unit
* ‘Tox Tuesday’ is only available to existing Youth Lab patients after a full consultation with our doctor.
MASSETERS / JAWLINE SLIMMING
- Jawline Slimming From $550
- Average of 50 units of brand ‘B’, 100 units of brand ‘D’. Full quote available following consultation.
- Hyperhidrosis Treatment From $990
- Average of 100 units of brand ‘B’
We have a wide variety of dermal fillers from the most popular and effective ranges. Each of these fillers are different and used in different areas of the face so the price may reflect this. A full consultation with the doctor will determine the type and volume of dermal filler required for your concerns.
- Level ONE dermal fillers $750 for 1ml (these are generally volumizing fillers which can last 12-18 months)
- Level TWO dermal fillers $650 for 1ml (these are dermal fillers used for sculpting and filling which can last 9-12 months)
- Level THREE dermal fillers $550 for 1ml (these are very soft fillers used for finer details which can last 6-9 months)
Discounts are available:
- 5% off for more than 2ml
- 10% off for more than 4ml
- 15% off for more than 6ml
* to be used in same treatment session
The longevity of dermal fillers also depends on the individual and the above estimates are a guide only.
- $329 for 0.5ml
- $599 for 1ml
Prices are for our three most popular lip fillers.
TEAR TROUGH FILLERS
- Tear Trough Fillers $750 for 1ml
Further treatments may be required
- $850 for 1ml
- Skin Boosters $400 per 1ml
- 2ml for initial treatment $700
- Collagen Stimulators $800 per vial
- 2 vials for initial treatment $1500 (need 50% deposit on booking)
FAT DISSOLVING INJECTIONS
- Initial Fat Dissolving Treatment course $2400 (2 vials over 2 sessions - 4 vials total)
- Treatment 3 $1150 for 2 vials
- Subsequent treatments $550 per vial
SILHOUETTE SOFT THREAD LIFT
- Silhouette Soft Thread Lift - 2 threads (1 each side of the face) $1300
- Silhouette Soft Thread Lift - 4 threads (2 each side of the face) $2500 (recommended)
- Silhouette Soft Thread Lift - 6 threads (3 each side of the face) $3600
CORRECTION AND REVISION
Following a consultation a treatment plan will be determined. This will be dependent on the level of corrective work required and what subsequent treatments may be needed.
Dissolving of dermal filler from another practitioner starts at $400 (inclusive of consultation, multiple treatments and follow-up)
Removal of telangiectasia, spider veins and leg veins using injection sclerotherapy
- $400 for first session (up to 30 minutes).
Ongoing treatments required. Individual quotes provided at initial consultation.
*Medicare rebates may be available
SKIN LESION REMOVAL
Removal of skin cancers or unwanted lesions such as moles, skin tags, keratoses and milia. The procedure may include ‘scarless’ mole removal using diathermy and radiosurgery or full excision of the lesion requiring stitches.
The method of removal is dependent on the type of lesion and its location. This will be determined at the initial consultation
SINGLE RAISED MOLE, KERATOSES, PRE-CANCEROUS LESION OR LARGE SKIN TAGS
- $250 for one lesion
- $150 each subsequent lesion
- $100 each subsequent lesion if >5 removed
*Medicare rebates may be available
MULTIPLE SMALL LESIONS SUCH AS SKIN TAGS, MILIA, SYRINGOMAS AND WARTS
- $250 less than 10 per session
- $450 more than 10 per session