Bespoke Meso Infused Micro Needling Skin Treatment
Just $139 (normally $300)
Our team have developed a treatment of specialised active cocktails for skin corrective and enhancing solutions that are infused into the skin using our advanced micro needling technology.
The Mesoetherapy solutions are designed to provide bespoke solutions for a number of common skin concerns. Each vial of solution contains the active substance necessary to ensure an optimal result during each treatment process.
The treatment process consists of a relaxing cleanse, followed by micro needling using our advanced MPen Pro at a depth to optimise penetration of the active Mesotherapy solutions. Unlike traditional skin needling, the aim is not to induce injury to the skin, the procedure is pain free with zero down time. During the micro needling process, the solutions are infused into the skin.
The end result of treatment is a luminous glow with results continuing for weeks as the solutions work at a cellular level. Treatments can be performed every 15 to 21 days for optimal results.
You can select any customised cocktail of Mesoetherapy solutions below:
- Pigmentation Solution - a powerful combination of active substances to correct pigment changes, unifying skin tone and restoring brightness and vitality.
- Photoageing Solution - protects the skin from environmental damage with antioxidant, firming and moisturising effects. Corrects wrinkles and restores loss of tone while adding luminosity.
- Facial Tightening Solution - designed to restore firmness and counteract the effects of ageing. Stimulates collagen in affected areas and especially beneficial for the cheekbones, chin, face contour and double chins.
- Antioxidant Solution - a combination of antioxidant ingredients to brighten the skin while protecting against UVA and UVB rays and inducing collagen stimulation.
- Acne and Congestion Solution - solutions tailored to combat acne, congestion and dehydrated skin. Designed to enhance hydration and skin flexibility while stimulating collagen formation and repair of damaged skin from scarring.