Please take the time to carefully read the pre-treatment instructions below.
- Please ensure all makeup has been removed before attending your appointment. We ask this to avoid the risk of infection and to ensure we can examine your skin optimally.
- Avoid sun exposure for 48 hours before treatment.
- Avoid heavy exercise on the day of treatment.
- Ensure you have eaten a light meal at least one hour before treatment.
- Ensure you are well hydrated
Treatment will not be performed:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have a cold sore or a healing cold sore
- If you have had other injectables, laser or light, skin resurfacing treatments or cosmetic tattooing in the 2 weeks prior to treatment. This is at the discretion of the doctor/nurse.
Please inform the clinic, with at least 48 hours notice, if any of the above apply to you so we can reschedule your appointment accordingly.
If you are a new client, providing a list of previous treatments is helpful for our doctors and nurses to make adequate assessments and plan your treatment.
Accurate quotes for treatment will be provided on the day of treatment.
If you have any questions prior to your appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the clinic on 9324 1604 (West Perth), 9260 6800 (Claremont), 9260 6880 (Joondalup) or 9260 6820 (Applecross).