Please take the time to carefully read the pre-treatment instructions below.
- Perform a gentle strength FESS® nasal & sinus wash ONE hour before your appointment.
- FESS® nasal & sinus washes are available at most pharmacies. The nasal rinse will allow the active ingredient to adhere to the nasal passage, in turn allowing increased absorption of the product to the nerves that trigger hay fever symptoms.
Treatment will not be performed:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have a cold sore or a healing cold sore.
- If you have had any recent surgery in the region.
Treatment may be impacted:
- If you are unwell.
Please inform the clinic, with at least 48 hours notice, if any of the above apply to you so we can reschedule your appointment accordingly.
Accurate quotes for treatment will be provided on the day of treatment.
If you have any questions prior to your appointment please email email@example.com or call the clinic on 9324 1604 (West Perth), 9260 6800 (Claremont), 9260 6880 (Joondalup) or 9260 6820 (Applecross).