Please take the time to carefully read the pre-treatment instructions below.
- Ensure treatment area is shaved
- Avoid anti-perspirants one hour prior to treatment
- Avoid non-medically necessary blood thinners such as fish oil for 7 days prior to treatment as this increases the risk of bruising.
- No heavy exercise on the day of treatment.
- Ensure you have eaten a light meal at least one hour before treatment.
- Ensure you are well hydrated
- Avoid drinking coffee before your appointment
If you are prone to fainting, please let your practitioner know prior to treatment.
Treatment will not be performed:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have any active skin infection in the treatment area.
- If you have certain anaphylactic allergies.
Please inform the clinic, with at least 48 hours notice, if any of the above apply to you so we can reschedule your appointment accordingly.
If you are a new client, providing a list of previous treatments, doses/units and products used is helpful for our doctors and nurses to make adequate assessments and plan your treatment.
Accurate quotes for treatment will be provided on the day of treatment.
If you have any questions prior to your appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the clinic on 9324 1604 (West Perth), 9260 6800 (Claremont), 9260 6880 (Joondalup) or 9260 6820 (Applecross).