Please take the time to carefully read the pre-treatment instructions below.
- Please ensure all makeup has been removed before attending your appointment. We ask this to avoid the risk of infection and to ensure we can examine your skin optimally.
- Please avoid excess alcohol consumption for 7 days prior to treatment.
- Avoid non-medically necessary blood thinners such as fish oil for 7 days prior to treatment.
- No heavy exercise on the day of treatment.
- Ensure you have eaten a light meal at least one hour before treatment.
- Ensure you are well hydrated
- Avoid drinking coffee before your appointment
If you are prone to fainting, please let your practitioner know prior to treatment.
Treatment will not be performed:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have been unwell in any way (eg coughs, colds, UTI, gastro) in the past 4 weeks
- If you have needed antibiotics for an illness (not including skin indications) in the past 4 weeks
- If you have a cold sore or a healing cold sore
- If you have had surgery or dental work in the past 4 weeks
- If you have received a vaccination (including the flu vaccine or Covid vaccine) in the past 2 weeks.
Please inform the clinic, with at least 48 hours notice, if any of the above apply to you so we can reschedule your appointment accordingly.
Please advise the clinic if you plan to do any long-haul travel in the week following treatment.
If you are a new client, providing a list of previous treatments and products used is helpful for our doctors and nurses to make adequate assessments and plan your treatment.
Accurate quotes for treatment will be provided on the day of treatment.
If you have any questions prior to your appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the clinic on 9324 1604 (West Perth), 9260 6800 (Claremont), 9260 6880 (Joondalup) or 9260 6820 (Applecross).