BBL Photofacial Special
Just $399 (normally $549)
Sciton BBL is the world leader in light based technology that sets the standard in non-surgical light based facial rejuvenation.
BBL (broad band light) is similar to laser in that light is used to target certain parts of the skin. BBL emits a broad spectrum of light and utilises specialised light filters to enable the light to treat multiple different conditions.
The treatment results in 'photofinish' skin with a refinement in skin tone, colour and texture. The ultimate in photorejuvenation.
BBL can be used to treat a number of different skin conditions:
- Pigmentation and pigmented lesions such as freckles and sun spots
- Dyschromia (brown or red discoloration of the skin) and sun damage
- Redness and flushing
- Vascular lesions such as spider veins and visible blood vessels (small)
- Skin laxity
- Uneven skin texture and tone
- Active acne
- Antiageing (Forever Young BBL™)
SPECIAL Terms & Conditions
- Special applies to a Full Face treatment only (no hair removal)
- Treatment must be performed in August 2018 for special price to apply
- One use per client, no multiple bookings
- Considered as a standalone treatment, completely separate to any BBL packages
- Multiple treatments may be required and are not included in the special if required
- Skin must not have been exposed to sun for 2 weeks and must not have fake tan applied as treatment cannot be performed